Terms & Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights
- All Materials, Worksheets, Videos, Communications, Site and Members Only Area content are Copyright 2018 The Academy for Sales Excellence All rights reserved.
Use of Materials
- The training materials are property of The Academy for Sales Excellence.
- The training materials have been prepared, maintained, updated and distributed by The Academy for Sales Excellence.
- The use of the training materials on our courses is restricted to the Registered Participant who has been supplied with the log in details.
- The Registered Participant shall not copy, share, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials provided by The Academy for Sales Excellence other than for their own individual training. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and any violators will be prosecuted.
- The Registered Participant shall not permit anyone else to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials.
- Participants shall maintain confidentiality of all information shared during the entire program and that includes information shared during: the coaching sessions, communications among coaches and other participants, discussions on forums, and any information shared during the interaction of the program’s community.
Change of Dates
- The Academy for Sales Excellence has the right to adjust the schedule and dates of the programs and its sessions by giving notice to the participants and communicating to them the new dates to take place.
- The Academy for Sales Excellence reserves the right to cancel a course (or postpone it) without liability if it is not able to meet the minimum class size or for any unforeseen circumstances. Participants will be given written notice of cancellation and/or the new dates to take place.
1-on-1 Coaching Sessions
- Duration of each coaching session is 1 hour
- 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions need to happen at The Academy for Sales Excellence or virtually. Additional travel time compensation will incur should there be a requirement to meet elsewhere.
- 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions can be utilized in any frequency with a minimum of one session monthly and are only valid for the period of the package bought: Quarterly, Semi-Annually or Yearly.
- 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions cannot be piled up or postponed /carried on till the next month.
- 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions must be booked in advance between yourself and your coach.
- In the event of any changes or cancellations to booked 1-on-1 coaching sessions within the month, kindly inform your appointed coach at least 48 hours in advance, or they’ll be counted as used sessions from your package.
Cancellation & Refunds
- No cancellations and refunds are allowed for participants. However, participants may choose other dates to join the same program, under the condition that they send a written notice to The Academy for Sales Excellence informing them about the new dates that they wish to start.
- Course fee will be considered forfeited for absentee of participants.
- Based on the Payment Terms selection, full first payment is to be made upon confirmation of registration.
- For two payments options, second instalment is due after 1 month from registration with 5 working days grace period. Second instalment is paid through post-dated-cheque on registration.
- All fees are subject to all applicable local government taxes (such as VAT).
- A receipt for the payment will be provided to participants.
Mode of Payment
- Mode of payment can be by cash or telegraphic transfer or bank deposit.
- The Academy for Sales Excellence reserves the right to refuse attendance for unpaid courses until receipt of full due payment.
- The Academy for Sales Excellence reserves the right to refuse attendance for participants who are in breach of these terms and conditions.
This course is entitled with a certification of completion. In order to obtain the certificate at the end of the program, participants must pass the following criteria:
- Watch and completes all videos-sessions
- Complete thoroughly all assignments on time
- Attend all scheduled coaching sessions
- Demonstrate Participations in discussions and coaching sessions
- Provide and share approved success stories with their coaches and other participants
Dispute Resolution Procedure
The Parties hereby agree that the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of any claim, action or proceeding arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be the Dubai International Financial Centre Courts (DIFC). The language of any such hearing shall be English. Each Party hereby irrevocably consents and submits to such jurisdiction and venue.
This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.